Friday, February 8, 2013

Music I can't stop listening to...

For the past few weeks I feel like I have been listening to the same songs/artists. So I thought why not share some of my favorite songs with you? : ) I will just share 3 songs for now. I'm really into indie folk music right now and I realize not a lot of people share my taste in music. However, I really like ALL music. Honestly. I feel like people say that all the time, but I really have a little bit of everything in my itunes library. But lately I just can't stop listening to folk music...I don't know what it is, but maybe you will fall in love with it too after listening to these songs.

The first artist I want to share with you is The Head & The Heart. I first heard a song of theirs while watching Grey's Anatomy. I fell in love with them and bought their CD. My favorite song on their CD is Down In The Valley. Go watch the music video. Such a great song. I honestly love all of their songs. Maybe I love this song so much because it mentions Oklahoma, and I just miss oklahoma.

I know you have to go to youtube to actually watch this video, but I promise it's worth it.


The next artist is The Avett Brothers. I love all of their music, but this song is great. February Seven.



The last artist is Jake Bugg. I don't remember how I found him but I am so glad that I did. He has such a unique voice, and when I saw this video of him singing Someone Told Me I was surprised. I guess I didn't picture him looking the way he did. So young. I don't think his voice matches his body. But nevertheless, I love his music. Some of his songs are really different, but I really like them.




Enjoy! Let me know what you think : )

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment